If you're looking for an easy recipe for dinner this weekend TRY THIS! It was sooo good, full of flavor, and super easy.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Noodles
- 2 chicken breast - 1 bottle Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan sauce - Milk - 1 block cream cheese - 1 8 oz bag Parmesan cheese - Egg Noodles - Stick of butter - Salt & Pepper
If you don't use crock pot liners you are missing out! Seriously, makes clean up so simple.
- Put chicken breast in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour entire bottle of garlic parmesan sauce over the chicken.
- Fill sauce bottle up with milk almost to the top. Shake bottle and pour milk and remaining sauce in crock pot.
- Cut block of cream cheese into cubes. Place it on top of chicken mixture.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low for 6 hrs.
- Shred chicken and stir mixture.
- Prepare noodles. After draining water from noodles I melt a stick of butter in the noodles, mixing.
- Pour noodles into crock pot and mix.
- Top with 8 oz bag of parmesan cheese & serve.